Sunday, September 17, 2006

unclebarky.com on the air

Hey, it's Ed Bark. Remember me? Hope so. Just wanted to let all my expatriate friends know that unclebarky.com is up and running. You might be especially interested in the "Why I'm Here" page. We're having a few problems with users of the internet explorer browser, unless you have a MAC. Safari and other browsers work great and allow you see all the boxes on the left and access them. Should have it fixed sometime tonight after my internet whiz stepson, Carl Morgan, gets back to San Marcos. He was really instrumental in setting this up. So please take a look. I hope you like what you see and read. As for me, I'm gassed!
Your pal,
Ed

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Cathy Harasta said...

Hi, Ed,


I've heard all day from many award-winning reporters around the country that your recent farewell column on the local blog was the supreme piece of journalism they've read in the past decade.
I agree with them.
If you decide you want a former longtime TV sports critic to add a post or two to your endeavors, I'm here (also a former DMNer who took the buyout).
Everyone in my family misses your work, Ed, and will mourn your departure. You did the honorable thing/

Cathy Harasta,
former SportsDay Pulitzer nominee, Charles Greene Headerliners Award winner, and veteran columnist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home